Put-in-Bay Getaways and Lodging Packages
The island experience, including day or overnight visits, in one easy purchase in advance Put-in-Bay Package. Whether you seek a romantic retreat, friends’ getaway or family fun, we have a package for you.
- Spring, Late Summer & Fall Lodging Packages.
- E’s Golf Cart rental & Miller Ferry Weekday combo package runs August 3 thru September 4. New! Daily Cart Combo begins Tuesday, September 8.
- Family Fun Packs are the best way to experience several attractions for one low price.
This package is not available at this time. We hope to offer this package again when tours reopen.
Purchase this Package at the Miller Ferry Catawba Dock ticket booth or at the Depot, downtown Put-in-Bay.
- Round Trip tickets aboard Miller Ferry to Put-in-Bay
- Downtown Bus
- Narrated Island Tour Train
- Perry’s Cave
- The Butterfly House at Put-in-Bay
- War of 18 Holes Miniature Golf
- Antique Car Museum
- Heineman’s Winery Tour
- Crystal Cave
- Lake Erie Island’s Nature & Wildlife Center
Adult (12 years & up) $55.00
Child (6-11 years) $26.00
Family Fun Pack Dates TBD. Allow 5-6 hours to enjoy this package. Call 419-285-4855 for further details. See our Attractions Page and Kid’s Page for more Family fun.
- 4 round trip passenger tickets aboard Miller Ferry to Put-in-Bay
- 2 night stay in 2 bedroom Flybridge Suite at AB Lodging
- Add Golf Cart for $150
Available October (2 night minimum)
Sunday to Thursday, $250 per night + tax
Friday & Saturday, $300 per night + tax
Call 419-285-7433 and ask for the Miller Ferry Package.
- 2 round trip passenger tickets aboard Miller Ferry to Put-in-Bay
- 2 night stay at Getaway Inn
- Homemade breakfast
- Complimentary bicycles
Available August 10 thru October 31 (Labor Day Weekend 3 night minimum)
Sunday to Thursday, $99.00-$129.00 per night + tax
Friday & Saturday, $159-$209 per night + tax
Call 419-285-9012 and ask for the Island Splendor Package
E’s Put-in-Bay Golf Cart & Miller Ferry Weekday Discount Package.
New! Daily Cart Combo begins Tuesday, September 8.
- Customers MUST book at least one day prior to the reservations through E’s Carts
- Customers give their name at the Catawba Ticket Booth to get their ferry tickets
- Price varies on size of golf cart and how many adults/children are coming
- When making a reservation EACH PERSON must be accounted for (even toddlers &