When’s the Next Miller Ferry to Middle Bass Island?
Transit time for Middle Bass Island is approximately 40 minutes
Current Middle Bass Schedule
Full Middle Bass Island Schedule
Vehicles Going to Middle Bass Island
- Vehicle Reservations are required and based on availability.
Reservations may be made up to two weeks in advance, but must be made by 4:00 pm the prior day by calling 800-500-2421.
- Reservations are not required for passengers.
- Vehicles must be in line 20 minutes before departure or reservation is not valid.
- Due to heavier traffic we are unable to round trip vehicles on Saturdays, Sundays or Holidays.
- Charges may be applied for vehicles not cancelled two days prior to reservation.
- Schedule is subject to change without notice.
- Record high water levels may limit/prohibit some vehicles due to clearance issues.
- If a ferry is canceled vehicle reservations must be rescheduled through the Miller Boat Line Office 800-500-2421.
- Ferry schedules subject to change without notice.
See all Middle Bass Vehicle Guidelines
Middle Bass Island
One Way Fares
|Child (6-11 yrs.)||$3.00|
|Child (under 6 yrs.)||Free|
|Car – Reservations Required||$25.50|
|Motorcycle – Reservations Required||$22.50|
Vehicle Fare is in Addition to Passengers
Bike/Luggage Rack Extra
U.S. Military Personnel & Veterans Save $2 Off
Your Adult Round Trip Fare (reg $21), when you present your card/ID
|Trailer Fare is in addition to vehicle|
|11′ – 14′||$30.00|
|15′ – 18′||$34.00|
|19′ – 22′||$42.00|
|23′ – 26′||$50.00|
|27′ – 30′||$58.00|
|31′ – 34′||$68.00|
|Over 35′ Add||$3.00/ft|
|jet ski trailer (single)||$22.00|
|jet ski trailer (double)||$25.00|