When’s the Next Miller Ferry to Middle Bass Island?
Transit time for Middle Bass Island is approximately 40 minutes.
Middle Bass Island Schedule
Thank you for a great season & we look forward to seeing you Spring 2021!
There are no Middle Bass Trips scheduled at this time.
Vehicles Going to Middle Bass Island
- Reservations are required and based on availability.
Reservations may be made up to two weeks in advance, but must be made by 4:00 pm the prior day. Call 419-285-2421 (local) or 800-500-2421 for reservations through the Miller Boat Line office.
- Vehicles must be in line 20 minutes before departure time on weekdays and 30 minutes before departure time on weekends.
- Because of heavier traffic we are not able to round trip a vehicle from Catawba on Sunday or on a Holiday Monday.
- Charges may be applied for vehicles not cancelled two days prior to reservations.
- Schedule is subject to change without notice.
See all Middle Bass Vehicle Guidelines
Middle Bass Island
One Way Fares
|Child (6-11 yrs.)||$3.00|
|Child (under 6 yrs.)||Free|
|Car – Reservations Required||$25.50|
|Motorcycle – Reservations Required||$22.50|
*Fare Does Not Include Passengers *Bike/luggage Rack Extra
U.S. Military Personnel & U.S. Veterans – Save $2 Off Your Adult Round Trip Fare when you present your card/ID
|Trailer Fare is in addition to vehicle*|
|11′ – 14′||$30.00|
|15′ – 18′||$34.00|
|19′ – 22′||$42.00|
|23′ – 26′||$50.00|
|27′ – 30′||$58.00|
|31′ – 34′||$68.00|
|Over 35′ Add||$3.00/ft|
|jet ski trailer (single)||$22.00|
|jet ski trailer (dbl)||$25.00|