When’s the Next Miller Ferry to Put-in-Bay?
Transit time for Put-in-Bay is under 20 minutes
Current Put-in-Bay Trips
Full Put-in-Bay Schedule
Bash on the Bay Event and Ferry Schedule Information
Miller Ferry Trips are Subject to Change
Vehicles Going to Put-in-Bay (South Bass Island)
- We are unable to round trip a vehicle within the same day on Saturday, Sunday or Holidays due to high traffic.
- Vehicles can typically round trip within the same day on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday. During peak times, same day round trip vehicles may be limited.
- Reservations are not required. Vehicles are taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Proof of accommodation required for weekend vehicle travel.
Vehicles Leaving Put-in-Bay (South Bass Island)
- During Spring & Fall Schedules -Vehicles must be in line before 5:00 pm Monday through Saturday and in line before 4:00 pm on Sundays and Holidays in order to be guaranteed passage off Put-in-Bay.
- During Summer Schedules -Vehicles must be in line before 6:00 pm daily in order to be guaranteed passage off Put-in-Bay.
See all Put-in-Bay Vehicle Guidelines
One Way Fares
|Child (under 6yrs.)||Free|
|Car – Vehicle Guidelines||$19.00|
|Motorcycle – Vehicle Guidelines||$16.00|
Vehicle Fare is in Addition to Passengers
Bike/Luggage Rack Extra
U.S. Military Personnel & Veterans Save $2 Off
Your Adult Round Trip Fare (reg $16), when you present your card/ID
|Trailer Fare is in addition to vehicle|
|Under 10′||$ 18.00|
|11′ – 14′||$ 22.00|
|15′ – 18′||$ 26.00|
|19′ – 22′||$ 34.00|
|23′ – 26′||$ 42.00|
|27′ – 30′||$ 50.00|
|31′ – 34′||$ 58.00|
|Over 35′ Add||$ 2.00/ft|
|jet ski trailer (single)||$ 16.00|
|jet ski trailer (double)||$ 20.00|